20, avenue le Gorgeu
29238 BREST Cedex 3, France
Teaching in English :
Teaching in french:
- Introductory courses in real-time and/or embedded systems
(AADL and system design, scheduling analysis, synchronous languages, Ada,
real-time operating systems). Master level.
- Object programming with Java and
distributed systems (CORBA, RMI technologies), Master level.
- Introductory courses on OpenGL for 1st year of Bachelor.
- Teaching materials in french : labs and
- I’m a member of the Lab-STICC laboratory, SHAKER/SHARP team.
- My interests are
embedded critical systems design and verifcation, and especially real-time
scheduling analysis and architecture languages.
- I’m a member of the AS-2C committe
of the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) since 2008. This committee is in charge
of the AADL language (Architecture Analysis and Design Language).
- In 2002, We started the development of Cheddar, a schedulability tool. Contributors:
- Ellidiss Technologies
which provides industrial support on this toolset.
- Developed by a team composed of the Lab-STICC and Ellidiss Technologies:
Pierre Dissaux (Ellidiss Technologies),
Jérôme Legrand (Ellidiss Technologies),
Alain Plantec (UBO/Lab-STICC),
Stéphane Rubini (UBO/Lab-STICC),
Laurent Lemarchand (UBO/Lab-STICC),
Nam Tran Hai (UBO/Lab-STICC),
Valérie Nicolas (UBO/Lab-STICC), Jalil Boukhobza (ENSTA-B/Lab-STICC), and Frank Singhoff
- Phd Students working on this project:
Blandine Djika, Illham Atchadam.
Former Phd Students:
Hai Nam Tran,
The Cheddar project was funded by Ellidiss Technologies, H2020 MOSAR, Conseil
régional de Bretagne, Conseil général du Finistère, Brest Métropole,
EGIDE/Campus France, Thales, BPI-France.
- Partners who work/worked on Cheddar with us: S3/Télécom-Paris-Tech, MARS/ISAE, University of Lisbon/LASiGE laboratory.