RUME 2018 Workshop
RUME, the runtime verification and monitoring technologies for embedded systems workshop, aims at presenting state-of-the-art research, experimentation, significant and original realizations that focus on the design and implementation of runtime verification and monitoring services for embedded systems in both academic and industrial worlds.
The 2018 edition is co-located with the Ada Europe/Reliable software technologies conference. It will be organized in June 2018 the 18th, in Lisbon, Portugal.
Call for papers
Expected contributions include but are not limited to the following topics, but should all consider monitoring runtime verification of embedded systems:
● Reconfigurable architectures
● Heterogeneous MPSOC and Multicore
● Sensor networks
● Mixed-criticality systems
● Cyber physical systems
● Internet of things
● Methods, software and tool chains
● Model-driven Engineering
● Real-time, concurrency, scheduling and temporal performance
● File systems, storage, and I/Os
● Performance evaluation and optimization
● Safety and security concerns
● Case studies and application projects
Papers can focus on new methods, theories, technologies providing monitoring services or performing on line verifications. Case-studies, examples of use are also welcome.
The workshop will be organized in two sessions.The first session will be devoted to scientific presentations of selected contributions. The second session of the workshop will be an open discussion related to European project proposals around monitoring and runtime verification for embedded systems. People who are interesting for the session about European proposal only are welcome.
Important dates and submission
Submission deadline – abstract: May 1st 2018
● Submission deadline – full paper: May 7th 2018
Notifications to authors: May 21th 2018
● Camera ready versions: June 1st 2018
● Workshop date: June the 18th 2018.